Thursday 7 June 2012

Come on London!!

It's only one month to go until we are having our trip to London...I must say I am pretty excited!! All of my drama course are going on a three day trip to the West-End of London to see loads of musicals ;-)
It's going to start with a BBC production tour (and this is on the first day when every one is shattered), then we are having dinner in Hardrocks cafe!! At the next day we are off to see Billy Eliot AND Leagally Blonde; all the girls are excited for that. And at the last day we are having a big shopping tour and we are gonna see the great musical War Horse, that is the musical I am most excited about. Don't worry I will take loads of pictures and you can also make your save ready for a little review for most of the shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment